For Newly Admitted Students
We hope you will join us at Harvey Mudd! It is our sincere and optimistic hope that we will be welcoming all of you to campus in person this fall. Regardless of how we start our year, we are committed to ensuring that our new and returning students have a wonderful educational experience and plenty of opportunities to connect to our community either virtually or in person.
We may not be able to offer you a campus visit at this time, but we can still introduce you to HMC, answer your questions and help you fall in love with our community.
Join us for Admitted Students & Families Office Hours!
We will host Office Hours on Thursday, May 14 from 2:15 to 5 p.m. PDT to answer all your questions and help you make this important decision.
Come and go as you please, bring your questions and get answers!
… and in the meantime:
- Learn more about Harvey Mudd:
- Hear from student mentors as they reflect on their favorite classes, places and things at Mudd:
- Get a feel of campus life with these “Mudd in a Minute” videos:
- Catch up on our recent content on the 42 Days of ASP website or the @hmcadmission instagram account.
- Our admissions officers are happy to answer your questions or help connect you with other community members.
- Do you have questions for the Office of Financial Aid? Contact them at email@example.com.
Information for incoming Transfer students
Your credit evaluation will be available by May 10, 2020. For transfer-specific questions please contact our Director of Admission Peter Osgood at firstname.lastname@example.org.