National Merit Scholarship
Harvey Mudd College National Merit Scholarships are packaged to National Merit finalists who name Harvey Mudd as their first-choice school and who do not receive either a corporate-sponsored or a one-time National Merit Scholarship Corporation scholarship. Harvey Mudd National Merit Scholarships range from $1,000 to $2,000 per year depending on financial need. Qualifying National Merit finalists who do not apply for or do not receive need-based financial assistance will be packaged the minimum of $1,000 per year. Beginning with Fall 2020, the renewable Harvey Mudd National Merit Scholarships are $1,500 per year.
You must be enrolled at least full time (12 credits) to remain eligible to receive this package. Need-based Harvey Mudd scholarship recipients will have their need-based package reduced by the amount of the Harvey Mudd National Merit Scholarship. For example, if a student receives a Harvey Mudd National Merit Scholarship of $2,000, his or her Harvey Mudd need-based scholarship will be reduced by $2,000.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.