Each year, the Department of Mathematics packages the RIF Scholarship. This is a one-year, non-renewable package for up to three incoming Harvey Mudd students who demonstrate exceptional mathematical ability. Package amounts vary each year with a minimum scholarship amount of $1,000. The scholarship is not need-based, and you do not have to be a mathematics major to be considered. International students are eligible for consideration.
All first-year applicants, domestic and international, are considered for the RIF Scholarship, including those not applying for financial aid. No separate application is required.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.