International Applicants

If you’re not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you must apply to Harvey Mudd College as an international student.

International students are students who aren’t citizens of the United States or who have no Permanent Resident Card issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. In general, you’re considered an international student if you have a visa or intend to obtain a visa for study in the United States.

Explore Further