Early Decision 2
Instructions and Deadlines
Below are the financial aid instructions and deadlines for domestic students applying to Harvey Mudd College Early Decision 2. Students interested in only receiving federal and state grant and loan assistance need only complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is required to be considered for Harvey Mudd College need-based grant assistance.
International applicants, please refer to the International Student Financial Aid page.
Deadline: January 5
- 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Federal School Code is 001171
- 2018-2019 CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE Code: 4341
- Noncustodial PROFILE from the noncustodial parent (if applicable). The link and password for the online Noncustodial PROFILE will be provided to the student directly from the College Board after completing the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
Deadline: January 20
Beginning November 1, the following supplemental documents should be uploaded to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC):
- Signed copy of 2016 federal income tax returns filed with the Internal Revenue Service* including all schedules, forms, W-2s and 1099s from you and your parent(s).
- Signed, final copy of any 2016 Corporation Federal Tax Returns with all K-1s (if applicable) for any corporation(s) in which you or your parents have an investment.
- Signed, final copy of any 2016 Partnership Federal Tax Return(s) with all K-1s (if applicable) for any partnership(s) in which you or your parents have an investment.
- Verification Worksheet for Dependent Student (PDF) – provided by IDOC
* If you and/or your parent(s) file an amended federal tax return with the Internal Revenue Service, you must forward a signed copy of the amended return to the Office of Financial Aid.
Deadline: March 2
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form (PDF) (California residents only) due to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC). Provide this form to your high school counselor well before this deadline to allow time for processing. Document must be postmarked no later than March 2.