Dorm proctors receive a credit covering 80 percent of their room charge. Dorm proctors also receive a credit covering 60 percent of the largest meal plan (the 16-meal plan) regardless of what meal plan they select.
These room and board credits will lower the cost of attending Harvey Mudd. The aid package we provide cannot exceed your federally calculated need, so we will adjust your financial aid package if necessary. This may mean a reduction in your Federal Work-Study and need-based student loans, followed by a reduction in scholarship or grant aid.
In many cases, the dorm proctor credits may not result in a reduction of your other awards because your federal financial aid eligibility may exceed your institutional financial aid eligibility. As a proctor, you may still decline any Federal Work-Study or need-based student loans because of this additional funding.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.