Financing Options for International Applicants

International Student Employment

International students are not eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program. However, international students are eligible to apply for all non-federal work-study job postings that are available through Handshake, provided by the Office of Career Services.

Student Loans for International Students

International students are not eligible for Harvey Mudd College’s institutional loans or loans that are sponsored by the federal government. You may opt to consider private loans to help pay for college. Keep in mind that you must have a creditworthy co-borrower who is a United States citizen or permanent resident to qualify for most of these loan programs.

Additional International Financial Aid Resources

Harvey Mudd College encourages international students to research other scholarship and loan opportunities as well. Some sources include: