Early Decision 1 International Applicants
Instructions and Deadlines
Below are the financial aid instructions and deadlines for international students applying to Harvey Mudd Early Decision 1 who want to be considered. The CSS Profile is required to be considered for Harvey Mudd College need-based grant assistance. Students whose home country prohibits them from filing the online CSS Profile are able to submit the International Student Financial Aid Application (PDF) in lieu of the CSS Profile directly to the Harvey Mudd College Office of Financial Aid.
Deadline: November 15
College Board’s 2022-2023 CSS Profile (Code: 4341). Include your email address on the CSS Profile so we can contact you, if needed.
Deadline: December 1
Submit the following documents to the College Board Institutional Documentation Service(IDOC):
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Signed 2020 official foreign tax return with English translation.
- Bank statements ending December 31, 2021 to verify cash, saving, checking and investment accounts for the calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Consolidated Brokerage Statement (for Stocks and Bonds) ending December 31, 2021.
- Other documentation as requested by the Office of Financial Aid.