Early Decision 1 International Applicants
Instructions and Deadlines
Below are the financial aid instructions and deadlines for international students applying to Harvey Mudd Early Decision 1 who want to be considered. The CSS Profile is required to be considered for Harvey Mudd College need-based grant assistance. Students whose home country prohibits them from filing the online CSS Profile are able to submit the International Student Application for Financial Assistance (PDF) in lieu of the CSS Profile directly to the Harvey Mudd College Office of Financial Aid.
Deadline: November 15, 2023
College Board’s 2024-2025 CSS Profile (Code: 4341). Include your email address on the CSS Profile so we can contact you, if needed.
Deadline: December 1, 2023
Submit the following documents to the College Board Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC):
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Signed 2022 official foreign tax return with English translation.
- Bank statements ending October 31, 2023 to verify cash, saving, checking and investment accounts for the calendar year (January 1 through October 31).
- Consolidated Brokerage Statement (for Stocks and Bonds) ending October 31, 2023.
- Other documentation as requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
- Submit Requested Document(s) Online
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.