Harvey Mudd College offers one $10,000 scholarship, renewable for up to four years, to a student who has participated in the VEX Robotics Competition in high school. Top candidates will have assumed some kind of leadership role on their team. They should be able to express how their participation has positively impacted their interest in the STEM fields.
The scholarship will be automatically renewed at the end of a student’s first year. It will be renewed thereafter, provided the student maintains a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA at the end of the student’s second and third years. Renewal of the award is contingent upon eight consecutive semesters of full-time enrollment, with the exception of study abroad or an approved leave of absence.
To apply for the scholarship, submit the online VEX Scholarship Application by January 20. Only first-year applicants are eligible to apply for the VEX Scholarship; current Harvey Mudd students and transfers are ineligible.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.