Instructions and Deadlines
Below are the financial aid instructions and deadlines for current Harvey Mudd students who are reapplying for financial aid after their first year. Students interested in only receiving federal and state grant and loan assistance need only complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is required to be considered for Harvey Mudd College need-based grant assistance.
International applicants, please refer to the International Student Financial Aid page.
Deadline: March 2
- 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Federal School Code: 001171
- 2017-2018 CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE Code: 4341
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form (PDF) (Required only for First Year California residents who are NOT currently receiving the Cal Grant)
- Current first-year students must submit their Cal Grant GPA Verification Forms to their high schools for certification because they may not yet have established a GPA at Harvey Mudd.
* If you and/or your parent(s) filed an amended 2015 federal tax return with the Internal Revenue Service, you must forward a signed copy of the amended return to the Office of Financial Aid.