Harvey Mudd College
- Gallicchio Receives NSF CAREER Grant to Explore Quantum Entanglement
- Mudders in Senior Art Exhibition
- Pezeshki Named Astronaut Scholar
- CS Clinic Team Publishes Transfer Learning Research
- Harvey Mudd Welcomes New Postdoctoral Program Scholars
- Harvey Mudd Eliminates SAT/ACT Requirement for Fall 2021 and Fall 2022
Despite COVID-19 distancing restrictions, many Harvey Mudd students spent a portion of the summer examining fun and interesting projects alongside faculty members across every department of the College. Seeking to make it as interactive as possible, organizers planned weekly seminars, MicroWorkshops delivered via Zoom and a blog featuring students’ descriptions of their summer projects.
Harvey Mudd Images
Custom Zoom Backgrounds
Download an HMC-themed image to use as a background for your next Zoom meeting.
Community Response to COVID-19
Efforts address urgent needs
The Harvey Mudd community is mobilizing to help address urgent local, national and international needs arising from the COVID-19 crisis. From making face shields to studying the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset to offering expert advice, here are some of the efforts underway.
Spring 2020 Issue
We're dedicated to bringing you timely stories of Harvey Mudd faculty, students and alumni and celebrating the impact of these scientists, technologists, engineers, artists and mathematicians. In this issue, we've featured the Bee Lab, award-winning physics researchers, a mathematician/opera singer who is following her dream and more.