Harvey Mudd College
- Williams Receives MAA Award, Lectureship
- Dato Receives NSF CAREER Grant for Groundbreaking Nanocomposite Research
- Harvey Mudd Will No Longer Require SAT Subject Tests
- Princeton Review Ranks Harvey Mudd No. 3 Best Value College
- Researchers Employ Mathematical Modeling to Study Tumor-immune Dynamics
- NSF Grant Supports Cultivating Diversity Among AI Researchers
Mudd Summer Session
Classes begin May 18
For 2020, there will be two sessions running mid-May through late-June. Interested students may select from courses in the humanities, the social sciences, natural sciences and mathematics taught by HMC's exceptional faculty. Follow the link for program details, courses and registration information.
Helen He, Feb. 18
He, a founding partner of New Wheel Capital, has 20 years of experience in technology startups, focusing on corporate strategy, business development, mergers and acquisitions, and general management. On Feb. 18 at noon, He will discuss her fascinating career and share three valuable pieces of advice relevant for any stage of life.
Come celebrate the people, places and programs that make Harvey Mudd shine. Recipients of the 2020 Alumni Association Awards will be honored (Saturday), Class of 1970 members celebrate their 50th reunion, and there'll be great food (strawberry doughnuts, anyone?) and good times!
Fall/Winter 2019 Issue
In this issue, take a look at all the great alumni stories, campus updates and faculty and student accomplishments. Whether it’s finding out about new data science curriculum efforts or learning what makes a great escape room, this issue has it.