Harvey Mudd College
- Francis Su Shares Euler Book Prize with Christopher Jackson
- Libeskind-Hadas, Wu, HMC Students Publish Bioinformatics Paper
- Klawe Awarded Distinction of AAAS Fellow
- Harvey Mudd No. 1 in PayScale College Salary Report
- De Pillis Honored for Research, Teaching, Mentoring
- International Conference Held to Honor Professor Alfonso Castro
"CX: Using Empathy and Analytics to Build Experiences That Delight" –Jan. 13
Learn about the best practices for listening to customers and the data techniques used to transform raw customer feedback into great ideas from customer experience professionals Jackie Olmos-Lym '13, strategy consultant at Wells Fargo, and Rebecca Streitz '13, release manager at Medallia.
Harvey Mudd Images
Custom Zoom Backgrounds
Download an HMC-themed image to use as a background for your next Zoom meeting.
Community Response to COVID-19
Efforts Address Urgent Needs
The Harvey Mudd community is mobilizing to help address urgent local, national and international needs arising from the COVID-19 crisis. From making face shields to studying the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset to offering expert advice, here are some of the efforts underway.
Summer 2020 Issue
In addition to reading about the Class of 2020 and their capstone projects, get to know the new board of trustee chair (another alumnus!), celebrate Prof. Van Hecke's 50th year teaching and learn about novel metal alloys (Bassman lab). Plus, we're introducing the first Ultimudd Gift Guide, a fun way to support some of our enterprising alumni.