Harvey Mudd College
- Libeskind-Hadas Elected to CRA Board
- Engineering Students Win Regional APICS Competition
- Harvey Mudd Students Lauded for Manufacturing Innovation
- HMC Biologists Develop New Software
- Williams Receives Diversity Mentor Award
- Harvey Mudd Again in Putnam Top Ten
"Integrity and Ethical Practices"
An engineering graduate with experience in the technology industry and law, Tiffany Scurry ’97 is responsible for administering, developing and strengthening Western Digital’s global ethics and compliance program. She'll discuss why ethics is important to company success and employee satisfaction March 20 at 7 p.m.
Free concerts continue with piano quartets, choir performances and the annual MicroFest in April. Events are open to the public in the Drinkward Recital Hall.
Fall/winter 2017 Issue
Along with stories about alumni who are talented musicians, scientists and entrepreneurs, this issue features a piece about the ITR (ineligible to re-register) experience, as described by current and former students. We've also included results of the magazine survey and the Core Survey sent to alumni.
Harvey Mudd is on a mission
We’re educating the next generation of passionate problem solvers.