Web events are a great way to learn about HMC if you are unable to make a trip to Claremont! We hope these webinars and web chats will help you familiarize yourself with our students and our campus.
Sign up for any of the events listed below via our web event registration form. Web events are scheduled for 60 minutes, including Q&A. You will be able to see and hear presenters and panelists, and will be able to submit questions using your keyboard. Note that all times listed below fall under Pacific Time.
Unable to join us? No worries! We’ll record all web events and post links to the videos on this page within 10 business days from the date they take place.
One last thing, “Beyond HMC Webinars” allow us to address greater questions in admission. Of course we’ll happily tackle questions relating to our policies and practices, but will also welcome general questions on the topic being addressed.
Web Event Line Up
There are no web events scheduled at this time. In the meantime, join us for an online information session or online office hours.
Past Web Events
- Harvey Mudd Information Session
- Claremont Colleges Reception (featuring admission officers from all Claremont Colleges)
- International Admission Webinar
- Research at HMC Web Chat
- Seminario Virtual: HMC en Español
- Beyond HMC Webinar: To ED or not to ED, that is the question.
- Beyond HMC Webinar: Applications dissected – What happens after I click submit?
Make sure you also join our inquiry list so you can stay informed about:
- Virtual events
- Scholarship opportunities
- Updates about standardized testing and the 2021 application process