Virtual Visits and Events
You don’t have to travel to campus to learn about Harvey Mudd.
Upcoming Web Events
Here’s a sneak-peek of web event topics coming this fall. Dates and other details will be added to this website as they become available. Make sure you also join our inquiry list so you can stay informed about other virtual events, scholarship opportunities and any updates about this year’s application process.
- Admission Ask-Me-Anything
- Claremont Colleges events
- Our curriculum
- Regional Q&As
- Research opportunities
- Student life
- Virtual open houses
- Writing your college essay
Recordings of Past Web Events
Beyond HMC Webinars
Beyond HMC webinars allow us to address greater topics in admission. While they may tackle questions relating to our policies and practices, our goal is to address more general questions.
- Applications dissected: What happens after I click submit?
- The Road to an Admit: Application Overview + Admission Q&A
- Writing your College Essay
HMC Web Events
- Preparing Students for Success
- Research at HMC Web Chat
- Seminario Virtual: HMC en Español
- To ED or not to ED? Things to know about Early Decision
- Virtual Open House: Mudd Virtual Discovery Day – July 2021
- What’s the deal with general engineering?
- Women at Mudd
- Claremont Colleges (with Claremont McKenna College, Pitzer College, Pomona College, and Scripps College): The Claremont Colleges Admission Offices YouTube channel. Available topics: Consortium overview, current student panel, opportunities outside the classroom, admission advice, and more!
- Studying Engineering at a Liberal Arts College (with Smith College, Swarthmore College, and Union College)
- Preparing to Pursue STEM College (with Massachusetts Maritime Academy, The College of New Jersey, Trinity College, and University of Chicago)
- Preparation for Science & Engineering Majors (with Florida Institute of Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and Washington University in St. Louis)
- Project-Based Learning at the College Level (with Olin College, Saint Martin’s University, and Wentworth Institute of Technology)
- STEM + X: Pursuing Non-STEM Interests (with Carnegie Mellon University, Case Western Reserve University, Lafayette College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)