When you apply for need-based financial aid, you will automatically be considered for funds awarded through the Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program. Your financial aid package will indicate the maximum amount you can earn through FWS. There are many jobs on campus from which to choose, and most of our students work limited hours, usually 8 to 10 hours per week.
Students not qualifying for Federal Work-Study may still apply for and obtain a position at Harvey Mudd or one of the other Claremont Colleges. However, because of funding restrictions within the departments, these students must be sure to apply only for those on-campus positions open to students not awarded Work-Study.
Available student jobs are posted on Handshake, an online service provided by the Office of Career Services. This uniform method of advertising student employment opportunities allows students to access job descriptions electronically at any time.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.