Returning International Students
Instructions and Deadlines
Below are the financial aid instructions and deadlines for returning international students at Harvey Mudd. The CSS Profile is required to be considered for Harvey Mudd College need-based grant assistance. Students whose home country prohibits them from filing the online CSS Profile are able to submit the International Student Application for Financial Assistance (PDF) in lieu of the CSS Profile directly to the Harvey Mudd College Office of Financial Aid.
Deadline: March 2
College Board’s 2023-2024 CSS Profile (Code: 4341). Include your email address on the CSS Profile so we can contact you, if needed.
Deadline: March 16
Submit the following documents to the College Board Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) as early as possible, but no later than March 16:
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Signed 2021 official foreign tax return with English translation.
- Bank statements ending December 31, 2022 to verify cash, saving, checking, and investment accounts for the calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Consolidated Brokerage Statement (for Stocks and Bonds) ending December 31, 2022.
- Other documentation as requested by the Office of Financial Aid.