Returning International Students
Instructions and Deadlines
Below are the financial aid instructions and deadlines for returning international students at Harvey Mudd. The CSS Profile is required to be considered for Harvey Mudd College need-based grant assistance. Students whose home country prohibits them from filing the online CSS Profile are able to submit the International Student Application for Financial Assistance (PDF) in lieu of the CSS Profile directly to the Harvey Mudd College Office of Financial Aid.
Deadline: March 2, 2024
College Board’s 2024-2025 CSS Profile (Code: 4341). Include your email address on the CSS Profile so we can contact you, if needed.
Deadline: March 16, 2024
Submit the following documents to the College Board Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) as early as possible, but no later than March 16:
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Signed 2022 official foreign tax return with English translation.
- Bank statements ending December 31, 2023 to verify cash, saving, checking, and investment accounts for the calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Consolidated Brokerage Statement (for Stocks and Bonds) ending December 31, 2023.
- Other documentation as requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid @ HMC Portal
- Admission and Financial Aid Announcements
- Downloadable Forms
- Handshake Job Search
- CSS Profile
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide (PDF)
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Outside and Private Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Package (PDF)
- Federal Direct Loans (PDF)
- Contact Financial Aid
Personal Information in Emails
Be sure to redact all personal identifiable information (PII), such as, social security numbers, date of birth, etc. when sending documents via email.