Admitted Student Events
In addition to our in-person Admitted Student Program, our team is excited to offer the availability for students and families to attend some events with us virtually throughout March and April. Keep an eye out in your email for invitations to these events. In the meantime, here is a tentative schedule of the programming that you can look forward to.
Date and time (PDT)
|March 29 at 4 PM||Admitted Student Web Chat|
|March 31 at 5:30 PM||Understanding Your Financial Aid Package|
|April 5 at 4:00 PM||Women in STEM|
|April 12 at 5:30 PM||HMC Outcomes Panel|
|April 14 at 4 PM||Mudders Chat with Professors|
|April 19 at 3 PM||5C Resources|
|April 21 at 5:30 PM||Admitted Families Q&A|
|April 25 at 4 PM||Residential Life Panel|
|April 29, time TBD||Admitted Student Virtual Office Hours|
Please note, this schedule is subject to change.
April 21, 2022 – Admitted Families Q&A
April 14, 2022 – How Faculty Mentor Students
April 12, 2022 – Life After Mudd
April 5, 2022 – Women in STEM
In addition to our online virtual HMC tour and various virtual Instagram tours, we are pleased to share that we are offering in-person guided and self-guided tours in 2021-2022. We are required to follow the guidelines provided by LA County, and therefore tour sizes are limited, and all guests must follow COVID-19 protocol regarding symptom screening, wearing masks and social distancing. Please also refer to the current LA County travel guidelines.
Details are below:
- Please find the most updated in-person visit dates on our visit calendar.
- Tours are by registration only. We are not able to accommodate walk-in visitors.
- Due to space limitations, we are not offering in-person information sessions. Students and families interested in attending an information session can find the most up-to-date information about information sessions by visiting HMC online visits.
Other ways to learn about Harvey Mudd
- Stay in-the-know of all things Mudd with our @hmcadmission Instagram account, admission blog, and HMC TikTok.
- Enjoy a glimpse of Harvey Mudd! Check out our playlist:
- Hear from student mentors as they reflect on their favorite classes, places and things: