Transfer Credit and Second Degrees

Credit for Completed Courses

The Harvey Mudd College registrar provides an estimate of credit status to admitted transfer students a few days after they receive their official letters of admission. Official placement decisions are made by our faculty during Orientation in the fall. Keep in mind that transfer students may be expected to take some placement examinations. Please contact us for your specific questions about transferring credits.

Applying for a Second Bachelor’s Degree

Harvey Mudd doesn’t have a second-degree program, so we do not admit students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree from another institution.