International Transfers and Special Circumstances

International Students

International students are eligible to apply for transfer admission only if they are not seeking financial aid.

Special Circumstances

If you have previously applied to Harvey Mudd and want us to reuse documents from your prior application, please contact the Office of Admission.

Note: You will still need to complete the Common Application or Coalition Application. If you originally applied as a first-year student, you will likely also need to submit a final copy of your high school transcript.

Please contact us for guidance if unusual circumstances impact your academic record.