We welcome first-year applications from students completing a home-school curriculum. As a home-schooled student, your application process and requirements are the same as any other first-year applicant to the College. The process begins by completing the Common Application or Coalition Application.
What we are thinking as we consider your application
- Did you follow an established curriculum and if so, from which source?
- Did you take courses at local high schools or colleges?
- Have you completed lab science courses? How were they taken?
- What texts did you use? What about online resources or learning communities?
- Who evaluated your work and overall learning progress?
Other Helpful Information
- A detailed curriculum guide
- Official transcripts for high school or college courses you’ve completed
- Participation in group activities as evidence of wanting to be a part of an active, collaborative community