- How do I reach the HMC Applicant Hub?
Click right here (Applicant Hub) or go to www.hmc.edu/admission and find the link. On laptops, computers, and tablets, the link is on the right-hand column of the page. On mobile devices, scroll down and you’ll find the link below the Blogs and Announcements section.
- How do I log into the HMC Applicant Hub?
You must first create your login account to access the HMC Applicant Hub. Follow the instructions from the Harvey Mudd College Credentials Setup email to create your account.
- How do I get the Harvey Mudd College Credentials Setup email?
The Harvey Mudd College Credentials Setup email was sent from email@example.com to the email you used in your Common Application or Coalition Application. It was sent within four business days of HMC receiving your application. The subject line for this email is “Harvey Mudd College Credentials Setup.”
- What if I can’t find my Harvey Mudd College Credentials Setup email?
First check your junk, spam, and promotions tabs and folders. If you are still unable find it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our CIS helpdesk team (which manages the email@example.com account) is not connected to the Office of Admission and Financial Aid. They will not be able to answer questions regarding the status of your admission nor financial aid application.
- I can’t remember my password. How do I retrieve it?
If you’ve setup your HMC login credentials, from the HMC Applicant Hub login page click on “Need help? Forgot My Password.” If you have not set up your HMC login credentials, refer to items 3 and 4 above.
- I’ve set up my HMC login credentials and I’m being asked to add Duo. What is this?
HMC uses Duo for Two-Factor Authentication, which you will be prompted to use when you login to the HMC Applicant Hub. Here is more information on using Duo.
- I’ve deposited to HMC and my User ID no longer works. How do I login?
After depositing to HMC you will need to use your HMC User ID to access the HMC Applicant Hub. Our CIS helpdesk team will email your HMC credentials (HMC Email and HMC User ID) to the email you used in your Common Application or Coalition Application. The subject line is “New Harvey Mudd College Credentials.” If you are unable to locate the email, please check your junk, spam, promotions tabs and folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission and Financial Aid
- Majors at Harvey Mudd
- Faculty of Harvey Mudd
- Dean of the Faculty
- Institutional Research
- Common Core Curriculum
- English Language Learning
- Interdisciplinary Centers
- Learning Programs
- Study Abroad Program
- Upward Bound
- Summer Session
- The Bates and Harvey Mudd Aeronautics Heritage Library
- The Makerspace
- Student Life
- Mudders Care for Mudders
- Meet the DSA Staff
- About the Division of Student Affairs
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Community Engagement
- Health and Wellness
- Housing and Residential Life
- Institutional Diversity
- Disability Resources
- International Students and Scholars
- Academic Resources and Student Success
- Emergency Resources
- Student Handbook
- Title IX and Sexual Assault
- Annual Fire Safety and Security Report