Applicant Hub FAQs

1. How do I reach the HMC Applicant Hub?
    Click right here Applicant Hub or go to www.hmc.edu/admission and find the link. On laptops, computers, and tablets, the link is on the right hand column of the page. On cell phones, scroll down and you’ll find the link below the Blogs and Announcements section.
  2. How do I log into the HMC Applicant Hub?
    You must first create your login account to access the HMC Applicant Hub. Follow the instructions from the HMC Applicant Hub Login Instructions email to setup your account.
  3. How do I get the Applicant Hub Login Instructions email?
    The Applicant Hub Login Instructions email was sent from helpdesk@hmc.edu to the email you used in your Common Application. It was sent within four business days of HMC receiving your application from the Common Application. The subject line for this email is “Harvey Mudd College Applicant Hub Login Instructions.”
  4. What if I can’t find my Applicant Hub Login email?
    First check your junk, spam, and promotions tabs and folders. If you really can’t find it, contact helpdesk@hmc.edu. Please note that our CIS team (which manages the helpdesk@hmc.edu account) is not connected to the Office of Admission and Financial Aid. They will not be able to answer questions regarding the status of your application.
  5. I can’t remember my password. How do I retrieve it?
    If you’ve setup your HMC login credentials, click on the “Forgot your password?” link in the HMC Applicant Hub Login page. You will then be directed to our Password and Account Management Kiosk. If you’ve not setup your HMC login credentials, refer to item 4 above.
  6. I’ve deposited to HMC and my User ID no longer works. How do I login?
    After depositing to HMC you will need to use your HMC User ID to access the HMC Applicant Hub. Our CIS team will email your HMC credentials (Email, User ID and HMC ID) to the email you used in your Common Application. The subject line is “Harvey Mudd College Email and Login Information.” If you are unable to locate the email, please check your junk, spam, promotions tabs and folders before contacting helpdesk@hmc.edu.