Workday Human Resources Information System
Workday Human Resources Information System allows HMC employees to view and update personal contact information, change tax information, change benefit elections, view pay history, and much more! Workday requires HMC credentials. If you need help with your HMC credentials or have browser issues please contact the CIS Help Desk at 909.607.7777.
Login to Workday HRIS
See Kronos Time and Attendance for timekeeping resources.
Employee Self-Service Job Aids – Make changes in Workday beginning January 1, 2018
- Navigate the Workday Home Page
- Add or Change Your Personal Contact Information
- Change Your Legal Name
- Change Your Preferred Name
- View and Edit Your IDs
- View and Edit Your Self-Identification Information
- Add or Change Emergency Contacts
- Manage Your Professional Profile
Pay and Taxes
- Adding or Managing Direct Deposit
- Access Payslips and Change Payslip Printing Election
- Change Withholding Elections for Federal (W-4) or State (DE-4)
- Access Your W-2 and Change Printing Preferences
Benefits and Retirement
- Benefits: View Your Benefit Elections
- Benefits: Life Events, Dependents, and Beneficiaries
- Retirement: Manage Your Voluntary Contribution
Manager Self-Service Job Aids
- Coming soon!