Health and Welfare Plans
The Benefit Plan Booklet and Statement of Benefit Eligibility contains detailed benefits information regarding medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, supplemental life insurance, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance and is available in English and Spanish.
Benefits Enrollment Guides and Videos
- 2023 Benefits Guide (English)
- 2023 Benefits Video (English)
- 2023 Benefits Guide (Español)
- 2023 Benefits Video (Español)
Benefit Tip Sheets
- Benefit Technology Resources
- Benefit Technology Resources (Spanish)
- Health Coverage and Your College Dependent
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Resources (Spanish)
Bright Horizons Back-Up Care Advantage Program
- Back-Up Care Login
- Back-Up Care Program Information
- Back-Up Care Program Information (Spanish)
- Information to support parents with young children at home (includes free videos and activities), visit: https://worldathome.brighthorizons.com/
- Chaffey Federal Credit Union | Flyer
- First City Credit Union | Flyer
- Schools First Credit Union | Flyer
Dependent Collegiate Scholarship Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discount Programs
Harvey Mudd College provides assistance with evaluation and set up of workstations, ergonomic office configurations, and recommendation of ergonomics equipment. Ergonomics evaluations must be requested by department supervisor to the Office of Human Resources.
Ergonomics equipment is approved and purchased by each department. Contact the Office Of Human Resources at 909.607.9700 for additional information.
Ergonomics and Safety Training
The TCCS Environmental Health and Safety Department provides online ergonomics and safety training for all faculty and staff. For assistance with registering for training, please contact Theresa Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSA and HSA Information
Participants in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) must re-enroll during open enrollment, as current year elections will NOT carry over.
- HSA: 2023 Easy Guide: To Understanding Your High Deductible Health Plan.
- FSA: Please refer to 2023 Benefits Guide.
- Dependent Care FSA – Flyer
- PayFlex Mobile App Guide
- PayFlex Employee Portal Login
Leaves of Absences and Short-Term Disability Insurance (VDI)
Qualifying Life Event
If you don’t enroll for The Claremont Colleges benefits during the Open Enrollment period each fall, you can’t enroll until the next enrollment period unless you have a qualified family status change, also known as a qualifying life event. To be eligible you must have an event such as the following and submit documentation to Benefits Administration within 31 days of the event and provide necessary documentation:
- Marriage/divorce/legal separation
- Loss of coverage
- Death of your spouse or one of your children
- Change in work status of your spouse/domestic partner
- Employee’s enrollment in Medicare Part B
Retirement Plan Information
- 2023 Plan Limits Memo
- 2023 ARP Salary Reduction Agreement – English
- 2023 ARP Salary Reduction Agreement – Español
- 2023 Academic Retirement Plan Guide
- 2023 Academic Retirement Plan Guide (Español)
- 2021 HMC Academic Retirement Plan Summary Plan Description
- 2023 Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan Guide
Summary Annual Report
Supplemental Medical Benefits
To help supplement your medical coverage, we are pleased to offer three plans with coverage though Voya. Supplemental plans are not intended to replace medical insurance.
Transition from Non-Exempt to Exempt Employment Status
As part of our ongoing effort to provide a wide range of benefit offerings, we are excited to share the following voluntary plans. Participants pay for these plans with after-tax dollars.
- Auto & Home
- Identity Protection
- Identity Protection (Spanish)
- Legal Assistance
- Legal Assistance (Spanish)
- Pet Insurance
Wellness options are available through both Kaiser and Anthem health insurance providers. Please refer to the Health at Home Magazine for detailed information on the following wellness resources.
Please contact any member of the HR team for questions related to benefits.