Workday Time Tracking and Absence Management (WDTT & AM)
Workday Time Tracking and Absence Management is Harvey Mudd College’s time and attendance system. The application allows HMC staff, students and non-HMC student employees to record their hours worked and time off. Workday requires HMC credentials (SSO authentication). If you need help with your HMC credentials or have browser issues please contact the CIS Help Desk at 909.607.7777.
Login to Workday
Meal Periods and Rest Breaks Policy
- HMC – Meal Periods and Rest Breaks Policy – English (PDF)
- HMC – Meal Periods and Rest Breaks Policy – Spanish (PDF)
- Meal Period Waiver Agreement – English
- Meal Period Waiver Agreement – Spanish
- Meal Period Exception Log – English
- Meal Period Exception Log – Spanish
- HMC Timekeeping Exception Log -English
- HMC Timekeeping Exception Log – Spanish
Job Aids and Videos
Non-Time Clock Users
- How to Enter Time | Video
- How to Request Time-Off/Absence | Video
- How to View Time-Off/Absence Balance | Video
Time Clock Users
Workday Time Tracking and Absence Management Contacts
Please contact Anu Jindal for questions related to Payroll or Workday troubleshooting.
Please contact José Barajas for Workday troubleshooting.