Work Order Requests
To access the Harvey Mudd College Work Order Request System, your computer must be registered with the College and you must use an Harvey Mudd email address. Users must be connected to the Internet via Mudd’s wireless or ethernet connection to access this form.
Work Order Request Tips
- If you have multiple maintenance issues, please submit a separate work order for each item!
- Add this page to your “Favorites” for quick reference!
- Be very specific on location and problem! The more information the better.
- Call 909.621.8226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to check on the status of your work order. Have your work order request number on hand for easier reference.
How to Fill out the Work Order Request Form
Fill out the information as follows:
- Name and Email: Your name and email are automatically generated
- Work Category: Click on the box that best suites the problem you are reporting (example: for bed lofting, select Custodial – Cleaning, Bed Loft, Dorm Furniture)
- Location: The building where service or maintenance is needed (example: Sontag)
- Area/Room Number: Area or room where service is needed (example: Suite 101 Bathroom)
- Work Requested: Please describe in this field the specific service request, maintenance issue, etc.
- Upload Document/Image: Optional – Add a photo or document of issue you are reporting
Click Here for: How To Submit a Work Order Request
Submit Work Order
- For emergency/safety issues: Please contact Campus Safety 24-hour Dispatch at 909.607.2000.
- For urgent requests: Please contact the Office of Facilities and Maintenance at 909.621.8226 or ext. 18226.
- For urgent requests during non-working hours: Please contact Campus Safety at 909.607.2000.