To access the Harvey Mudd College Work Order System, your computer must be registered with the College and you must use an Harvey Mudd email address. Users must be connected to the Internet via Mudd’s wireless or ethernet connection to access this form.
Work Order Tips
- If you have multiple maintenance issues, please submit a separate work order for each item!
- Add this page to your “Favorites” for quick reference!
- Be very specific on location and problem! The more information the better.
- Call 909.621.8226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to check on the status of your work order. Have your work order number on hand for easier reference.
How to Fill out the Work Order Form
Fill out the information as follows:
- Name: Your name
- Email: Enter the Harvey Mudd College email address of the person who will receive work order status updates via email
- Phone: Your phone number or the phone number of the person who can give more details regarding the specific problem
- Building: Building where service or maintenance is needed (example: Sontag)
- Room: Room or location where service is needed (example: Suite 101 Bathroom)
- Short description: Please describe in this field the specific service request, maintenance issue, etc. Be detailed, and provide an account number if necessary.