Vendor Insurance Requirements
All vendors who complete work on Harvey Mudd campus must furnish a Certificate of Insurance that includes the following required items:
1. Commercial General Liability
$1 MM Each Occurrence, $2 MM Aggregate
2. Commercial Auto Liability – Only required for vendors who drive a vehicle past the bollards onto campus.
$1 MM Combined Single Limit
3. Harvey Mudd College (with address) should be listed as the certificate holder.
Harvey Mudd College, 301 Platt Blvd. Claremont, CA 91711
4. The certificate should include the following statement on it:
“Harvey Mudd College and the other member institutions of The Claremont Colleges and all of their officials, officers, trustees, agents, directors and employees are named as additional insureds per the attached endorsement U156-310.”
5. We also need the endorsement of additionally insured (U156-310 or equivalent) with the certificate.
Documents may be faxed to 909.621.8651 Attn: Veronica Lagos or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.