- Institutional Information required for proposal cover sheets and award disbursement.
- Budgeting Information
- Includes summer salary, student stipends, fringe and indirect rates. For NSF grants, this budget template should be used when developing your budget.
- Subaward agreements and PI responsibilities.
- Conflict of Interest
- Harvey Mudd College and most funders require a disclosure of financial interest in research or other activities supported by College-sponsored or external grant sources.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Guidance
- Harvey Mudd College partners with Claremont Graduate University (CGU) to set guidelines pertaining to IRB processes and approval. The CGU Institutional Review Board ensures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning the use of humans as research subjects. Their focus is to facilitate faculty investigators and help train student investigators to understand and carry out the fundamental purpose of all IRBs, which is to assure the Investigator’s Respectful Behavior toward every person who participates in research as a “human subject.”