Grant Writing Tips
- OSR Info Session Recordings
- Grants Process Info Session, 2022
- NSF Program Officer Visit, 2021
- Grant Samples
- One of the best ways to prepare a grant proposal is to consult successful proposals and reviews from other Harvey Mudd faculty. The structure and even some of the content (e.g. general statements about the College’s strengths) from those proposals can be adapted for your own proposal. The OSR can suggest faculty members willing to share their proposals and offer help and advice
- Essay on Learning from Rejected Grant Applications, Russell Olwell, Inside Higher Education, May 8, 2013
- Insider’s Guide to Peer Review for Applicants Advice from NIH published by the Center for Scientific Review, June 24, 2019.