Declaring Your Major

Major Declaration

When you are ready to declare your HMC major (in your sophomore or early junior year), please submit a Major or Major Option Declaration/Change Form (Google Form) to the Registrar’s Office.

Change in Major or Advisor

A Change in Major or Advisor form (available in the Registrar’s Office) is required when submitting a change in your major or advisor.

Off-campus Majors

When declaring an off-campus major, one of the following forms needs to be completed and turned into the Registrar’s Office:

    • Off-campus major with a HMC minor
    • Off-campus second major