Verification Services (Enrollment and Degree)

Enrollment verification proves to third parties that you are enrolled as a student at Harvey Mudd College. There are many situations in which you may need to prove your student status, for example, when applying for a job, deferring student loans or seeking insurance discounts.We can help you verify your enrollment via mail, fax, email or in person.

If you completed all requirements, but your degree has not yet posted and you have an urgent need for documentation to receive a job offer or graduate school admission, contact the registrar’s office and request a certification letter stating your degree requirements are met.

If you are a third party who needs to verify a student’s enrollment or degree, we can connect you with our clearinghouse. 

For Students

You may request for Enrollment Verification to be completed by the Office of the Registrar. There is no fee in doing so. Please allow 2–3 working days for your request to be processed. The Office of the Registrar can mail this on your behalf or can deliver this to your student mailbox for personal pick up.

To request a verification:

  • Print an Enrollment Verification Form (or create a letter that includes the same information).
  • If you have a form from a third party, please attach it.
  • Bring your completed form to the registrar’s office either in person, or by mail, fax, or email

For Third Parties

Harvey Mudd College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification and degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at: