Declaring Your Major

Major Declaration

When you are ready to declare your HMC major (students must select a major or file an IPS plan by the end of their fourth semester and students may not declare a major in their first two semesters of enrollment at the College), please submit the Major or Major Option Declaration/Change Form (Google Form).

Change in Major or HSA Advisor(s)

The Advisor Change Form (PDF) is required when submitting a change to your major or HSA advisor(s). You can email the completed form to or submit the form to the Registrar’s office.

Off-Campus Majors

When declaring an off-campus major, one of the following forms needs to be completed and emailed to or submitted in person to the Registrar’s Office: