Apply for Study Abroad
Students interested in studying abroad must submit a completed application to the Office of Study Abroad (OSA). Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Harvey Mudd Study Abroad Committee (SAC). Late applications will not be considered.
Acceptance to most programs is a two-step process, first requiring approval from the SAC. Upon approval, the student can then apply to the program sponsor or host institution.
Harvey Mudd College Application Deadlines
The Harvey Mudd application is due the semester before you plan to study abroad.
- Fall Semester Deadline: February 15
- *Early Spring Semester Deadline: April 15
- Regular Spring Semester Deadline: October 1
*The early spring deadline is for spring partner programs that have early deadlines.
Program Sponsor Application Deadlines
Deadlines vary, so be sure to note all appropriate dates.
Early Deadlines for Program Applications
- Oxford Programs: Application is due the year prior to your planned semester abroad.
- SIT Programs: These have rolling admissions, but early application is strongly encouraged.
Contact the Office of Study Abroad for assistance.