Virtual Summer Hangouts 2021
Parents of incoming Class of 2025 and transfer students are invited to attend our Virtual Summer Welcome Hangouts. While in-person summer welcome receptions are not possible this year, the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations is offering seven Zoom Hangouts to introduce new families located in the same city or region. This is a great way to make local connections within the Mudd parent community. Hangouts will take place in August, and each will run approximately one hour. They will be co-hosted by current and past HMC parents who are also located in that city or region. Learn about the Mudd experience, meet fellow parents and ask questions.
Welcome Hangouts (provided in hosts’ local times)
- Pacific Northwest | Saturday, Aug. 7, 2–3 p.m. PDT
- Northeast | Sunday, Aug. 8, 2–3 p.m. EDT
- Rocky Mountain/Southwest | Monday, Aug. 9, 6–7 p.m. MDT
- Southern California—Los Angeles Area | Sunday, Aug. 15, 2–3 p.m. PDT
- Southern California—San Diego Area | Wednesday, Aug. 18, 5–6 p.m. PDT
- Northern California | Thursday, Aug. 19, 5–6 p.m. PDT
- Mid-Atlantic | Saturday, Aug. 21, 2–3 p.m. EDT
If you would like to attend, please register below and select the Hangout(s) that you wish to join. The events are organized by geographic location, but families are welcome to attend any of the Virtual Summer Welcome Hangouts.
Please register online.