OnBase: Troubleshooting and Maintenance of HMC Solutions (excluding RFC)
OnBase is a software application that electronically captures, stores and manages documents – including paper, reports, application files, e-mails and more. OnBase software combines the technologies of document imaging, document management, ample security features and workflow into a single, enterprise-class application. If you want more than storage of digital documents (like Cloud or network storage), OnBase might be right for you. By identifying key info on each of your documents, they can be logically linked together, searched, and routed around the campus. Notifications and automation of tasks that don’t require personal interaction with the document (such as retention) can be integrated into your solution. OnBase has some interaction capability with other systems, both receiving and outputting data.
For RFC use, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.
Maintenance and troubleshooting for existing HMC solutions (excluding RFCs) is available. Adding or modification of functionality, users, document types, and keywords are available as needed.
Available to faculty and staff at HMC.
How to Access the Service
Please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with using OnBase.
- OnBase: Training and Usage Support (excluding RFC)
- OnBase: Account Management (excluding RFC)
- OnBase: Solution Development and Implementation
- Community.hyland.com (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at these sites. Reference Claremont University Consortium in your account creation request.
- Training.onbase.com (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at these sites. Reference Claremont University Consortium in your account creation request.