- 5 Steps to Securely Work From Home
- 22 Red Flags Social Engineering Red Flags in a Malicious Email
- Passphrases and Passwords
Links to Secure Computing Resources
- Check “Have I Been Pwned” if Your Account has been Compromised in a Data Breach
- LastPass at HMC
- LastPass Office Hours – talk to someone from CIS how to set up and use LastPass
- email@example.com – If you receive a suspicious email message, please take the following steps:
- Forward the message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark the message as phishing.
- For Gmail, open the message. Click More (the triple dot menu) on the upper right next to Reply. Click Report phishing.
- For Outlook on the web or desktop, find the option to mark the email as Junk, and there will be a follow-up option to report it as phishing.
- If you clicked any links or opened any attachments in the message, please contact the CIS Help Desk right away.
Fun and Informational Videos
Cyber Security Tips
- Google Search Results with Ads can be Malicious Links
- How to Recognize and Avoid Phishing Scams
- FCC’s “How to Spot, Avoid, and Report Tech Support Scams”