CIS is charged with developing and maintaining information technology policies for the College. Policy development is usually led by the CIO, in consultation with appropriate bodies.
- Administrative Office Printers Policy
May 2018: printer support policy is under revision as part of the initiative to reduce printing on campus.
- Claremont Appropriate Use Policy
Policy governing users of computing resources at all of the Claremont
Colleges. (Also available in printable PDF format.)
- DMCA Notification Policy
Policy regarding notification for potential DMCA violations.
- Dorm Network Resource Policy
Requirements and processes for making available networked resources
from dorm locations at HMC.
- HMC Password Policy
Policy regarding passwords for use by HMC students, faculty and staff.
- HMC Policy on Incidental Personal Use of Information Technology
HMC addendum to the Claremont Appropriate Use Policy.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Fund Policy (HMC Credentials required)
Policy establishing fund for ongoing upgrade and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Policy on Termination of Employee Accounts (HMC Credentials required)
Policy and procedures for removal of accounts when employees leave the College.
- Safeguarding Confidential and Sensitive Information Policy and recommended practices for safeguarding confidential and sensitive information held by the colleges.
- Information about TCCS IT Services, including CINE, Wall Plate networking and Enterprise Applications.