OnBase: Account Management (excluding RFC use)
OnBase is a software application that electronically captures, stores and manages documents – including paper, reports, application files, e-mails and more. OnBase software combines the technologies of document imaging, document management, ample security features and workflow into a single, enterprise-class application. If you want more than storage of digital documents (like Cloud or network storage), OnBase might be right for you. By identifying key info on each of your documents, they can be logically linked together, searched, and routed around the campus. Notifications and automation of tasks that don’t require personal interaction with the document (such as retention) can be integrated into your solution. OnBase has some interaction capability with other systems, both receiving and outputting data.
For RFC use, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assigning privileges, capabilities, and access to HMC OnBase software and its various features (excluding RFC use).
Available to faculty and staff at HMC.
How to Access the Service
OnBase access is granted with the implementation of a solution for a department and purchase of licenses. Security and privileges can be modified by a System Administrator, and requests should be sent to the helpdesk. OnBase can be installed in a myriad of ways depending on the needs of the users. OnBase has a desktop software (the Unity Client) that can be installed by CIS, or it can be accessed using a supported web browser.
- OnBase: Troubleshooting and maintenance of HMC solutions (excluding RFC)
- OnBase: Training and Usage Support for HMC solutions (excluding RFC)
- OnBase: Solution Development and Implementation
- Community.hyland.com (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at these sites. Reference The Claremont Colleges Services in your account creation request.
- Training.onbase.com (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at these sites. Reference The Claremont Colleges Services in your account creation request.