OnBase: Training and Usage Support for HMC Solutions (excluding RFC)
OnBase is a software application that electronically captures, stores and manages documents – including paper, reports, application files, e-mails and more. OnBase software combines the technologies of document imaging, document management, ample security features and workflow into a single, enterprise-class application. If you want more than storage of digital documents (like Cloud or network storage), OnBase might be right for you. By identifying key info on each of your documents, they can be logically linked together, searched, and routed around the campus. Notifications and automation of tasks that don’t require personal interaction with the document (such as retention) can be integrated into your solution. OnBase has some interaction capability with other systems, both receiving and outputting data.
For RFC use, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.
Training for the use of OnBase software is available for departments with an OnBase solution in place. Installation and overviews of the different clients, demonstrations on different features, and becoming familiar with the OnBase environment are all available.
Available to faculty and staff at HMC.
How to Access the Service
Please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with using OnBase. Many videos and demonstrations for using OnBase are also available through OnBase Training (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at this site. Reference The Claremont Colleges Services in your account creation request).
- OnBase: Troubleshooting and maintenance of HMC solutions (excluding RFC)
- OnBase: Account Management (excluding RFC)
- OnBase: Solution Development and Implementation
- OnBase Community (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at these sites. Reference The Claremont Colleges Services in your account creation request.
- OnBase Training (any OnBase user at HMC can create accounts at these sites. Reference The Claremont Colleges Services in your account creation request.