Our career fairs are a great way to interact with Harvey Mudd students. Based on our annual senior surveys, the largest percentage of students find employment through the career fairs. Harvey Mudd College is a member of the Claremont University Consortium, which has an approximate total of 6,000 students. Students from these campuses are invited to attend HMC Fairs.
Fall and Spring Fairs
In response to student feedback, we separated our two fall fairs into a Software Engineering Job & Internship Fair and a General STEM Job & Internship Fair. If you are an organization that hires software engineers as well as other disciplines such as mechanical, electrical and chemical, we encourage you to register for the general STEM Fair. If applicable, you may register for both fairs; please note that registration and fees are separate, though combo discounts are offered. There is one combined general Job & Internship every spring.
If you want to set up events or interviews the week of the fair, please review the recruitment page for more information.
Software Engineering Job & Internship Fair – Wednesday, September 11, 2019
General STEM Job & Internship Fair – Thursday, October 10, 2019
Spring Job & Internship Fair – TBD
Helpful Information for the Day of the Fair:
Linde Activities Center Gymnasium.
Official Fair Hours: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Employer check-in begins at 10 a.m.
The Linde Activities Center has been set up for wireless access.
Shipping Fair Materials
- If desired, please plan on bringing enough promotional materials for 400+ students.
- Packages should be boldly marked with your company name; fair materials, and the date of the fair you are attending
- Mail package(s) to: Harvey Mudd College, Attn: Office of Career Services, 301 Platt Blvd., Claremont, CA 91711
- If your organization uses a third-party shipping company, please ensure that your materials are clearly marked with your company name.
- Please schedule your packages to be delivered no later than 2 business days prior to the date of the fair you are attending.
- Your materials will be placed at your table the morning of the event.
- To return ship materials, bring a Federal Express or UPS prepaid label, completed with your organization information. Leave on top of the materials at your table to be shipped out. Expect some delay in return shipments. if you require shipment out by a certain date, please contact the Office of Career Services at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Loading and Unloading Zone
There is a designated loading/unloading zone on the east side of the Linde Activities Center Gymnasium.
Please park along Foothill Boulevard; there is no charge. If parking along the north side of Foothill, please use the designated crosswalk at Foothill and Mills Avenue to cross to Harvey Mudd College.
Any accessible parking spaces on campus may be used by those with appropriate permits.
Map and Driving Directions
See the interactive campus map for more information on the College and directions to any of the buildings.
The Visit Campus page has more information about local airports, traveling to campus, accommodations/dining in Claremont.
The organizations attending the career fairs are marketed to students across all seven Claremont College campuses on our career management system ClaremontConnect, via posters, flyers, digital signs, and student emails.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Any cancellations must be made in writing (may send via email) to Elizabeth Saelzler (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than seven business days prior to the fair you are attending. A refund will be issued, less a processing fee.
Career Fair “no-shows” are not entitled to registration refunds. Registration will not be eligible for roll over to another event.