The Office of Career Services (OCS) is proud of our alumni, and we are pleased to support you in your endeavors beyond Harvey Mudd College. The OCS provides alumni with virtually all the career services that were available to you as a student. Whether you are a recent graduate looking for a job, need help perfecting a resume or graduate school application, an employed alumnus interested in recruiting for your organization, or a proud graduate eager to share your professional story with students, we are here for you and welcome your engagement. There is no charge for services.
Get Career Help
- Set up an appointment on ClaremontConnect, our web-based career management system. Appointments can be by phone, Skype or in person.
- Use GoinGlobal to find expert advice on finding jobs at home and abroad. Access is available from the Alumni Association website.
- Look for jobs posted to the Harvey Mudd College Alumni Association LinkedIn page. If you have not already joined, we encourage you to become a member.
- Attend Harvey Mudd jobs fairs in fall and spring.
- Make students aware of opportunities in your organization
- Post a job or internship opportunity on ClaremontConnect
- Participate in On Campus Interviews through ClaremontConnect
- Attend job fairs to maximize visibility for your organization
Participate in Events
- Volunteer to speak as an expert in your industry
- Serve on a career panel