Computer Science Minor
The computer science minor is designed for students who want to pursue other interests but who would also like to build a background in computer science. It is available only to Harvey Mudd students who are doing an off-campus major. It is not available to students of the other Claremont Colleges.
CS Minor Requirements
The CS minor consists of the following requirements.
- MATH055Discrete Mathematics
- CSCI060Principles of Computer Science
One of the following:
- CSCI105 Computer Systems
- CSCI121 Software Development
- CSCI131 Programming Languages
- CSCI140 Algorithms
- One other upper division CS course chosen with the consultation and approval of the minor advisor.