WordPress: Create New Page or Post
Learn how to create a new Page or Post in Harvey Mudd’s WordPress website.
Steps to Create New Page or Post
- From the Dashboard, hover over “New” in the admin bar and select “Page.”
- Alternatively, on the left menu, hover over “Pages” and select “Add New.”
- Either method will open up the editor with a new blank page.
- If your site has a blog, creating a new post is very similar to creating a new page.
- From the dashboard, hover over “New” and select “Post.”
- You can also hover over “Posts” on the left menu and select “Add New.”
- Once again, you’ll get the editor, but this time for a blank post.