Computer Upgrade Program
The CIS computer upgrade program is one of the sources of new computer equipment at Harvey Mudd College, although not the sole source. The program was designed with several goals in mind:
- Standardize computer equipment on campus.
- Provide a baseline of adequate computing equipment to staff and faculty.
- Ensure that computing equipment is refreshed on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance for departmental purchases.
- Potentially reduce costs by consolidating equipment purchases.
You can read about the Computer Upgrade Program in detail.
Available to faculty and staff at HMC.
How to Access the Service
CIS is currently developing a database through which employees may look up their eligibility status. In the meantime, consult the CIS Help Desk to learn more about system eligibility.