The CIS Help Desk maintains an inventory of equipment intended for short-term loan to the HMC community including Mac and PC laptops, tablets, iPads, video cameras, flash drives, and presentation equipment. Equipment can be requested by faculty, staff and students for academic and administrative work in cases of personal computer failure, exploring new technology for instructional purposes, and presentations.
Available to faculty, staff, and students at HMC.
How to Access the Service
If you’d like to request a loaner, please email email@example.com answering the following questions:
- What loaner equipment do you need?
- Are you a student/staff/faculty?
- How long will you need this loaner equipment for? (i.e., whole semester, one month, two weeks)
- If requesting a computer, do you need any specific software installed on the system?
- Do you have any additional questions, comments, requests?