Community Engagement for Students
The Office of Community Engagement (OCE) assists student organizations and individual students who are interested in engaging with the community. We can assist by:
- Making initial contact and keeping active communication with community partner
- Providing logistical support
- Facilitating community partner agreements
- Creating a plan that meets both the needs of student organization and the mission of the community organization
- Advising student organizations
We invite you to learn more about existing curricular and co-curricular programs (at HMC or 5C) below. If you are interested in exploring a new community engagement activity, we encourage you to stop by and share your idea with us.