Service Learning Resources for Faculty
This section is intended for Harvey Mudd faculty who are interested in learning more about service learning or accessing resources.
How the Office of Service Learning Can Help
- Project consultation.
- Community site development.
- Class workshops (pre-service activities and mid-semester reflections).
Service Learning Benefits for Faculty
- Teaching is enhanced through the service learning experience.
- Stronger relationships with students.
- Broadens topics for research and publication.
- Demonstrates commitment to the community.
- How to designate a course Service Learning Course.
See the Academic Courses Page.