Anki Flash Cards
Anki is a free, open source application that allows you to create flash cards in order to quickly memorize information. Both a desktop and mobile versions are available. You can also create an account on the Anki website that allows you to synchronize your flashcards between your desktop and mobile apps.
At HMC, faculty are very interested in learning the names and faces of all of the students in their classes. In order to support that CIS creates an Anki flash card file that contains the names and faces of all current HMC students. The cards are also tagged with the students’ class year, major, advisors, and state/country of origin. We do not include tags for courses due to FERPA concerns, but faculty are free to add their own tags.
HMC faculty, staff and students can access this service, although it is primarily intended for faculty.
How to Access the Service
To access this service please download the Anki file listed in the Related Links section below and follow the instructions in the Quick Guide to Installing Anki to install Anki and import the file.
- Quick Guide to Installing Anki
- Anki File for 2022-2023 (All current HMC students; login with HMC Credentials is required to download this file)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat
- Phone: 909.607.7777
- Request Audio/Visual Support.
- Submit a Request for Wireless Help
- Fill Out our Customer Service Survey
- Schedule an Onboarding Session
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday