Acrobat Pro DC includes Acrobat desktop software, the Acrobat Reader mobile app enhanced with premium mobile features, and premium Adobe Acrobat online services. Some of these features include:
- Productivity on the go: Access to the mobile app services lets you create, edit, export, organize, share or sign PDFs. You can also start a task on one device and resume your work on another.
- Scan documents: Use your mobile device camera to take a picture of a paper document and convert it into a PDF.
- Create protected PDFs: Add restrictions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
- Export PDFs to Office: Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Work with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive: Access, edit, share, and store files in your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive account while working in Acrobat Pro.
- Sign anything from anywhere: Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
- Delete sensitive information: Find and get rid of the text, images, or even metadata—permanently.
Our Acrobat Pro DC licensing includes PDF and e-signing tools. However, this differs from Acrobat Sign, a more robust e-signature service that allows users to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device. We do not have the license for Acrobat Sign at this time.
Available to all faculty and staff at HMC.