The Academic and Research Computing team sends out a request for educational technology projects three times a year. Our goal is to work with groups across campus to expand the use of educational technology and instructional design throughout the college.
To submit a potential project request, please email the ARCS team.
- Julie Medero, Beth Trushowsky, Yekaterina (Kate) Kharitonov: CS70 – ARCS created training materials, FAQs and instructional videos for CS 70 in order to help students who are coming to the course without much experience in using Linux and Github. You can read more about this project in the ARCS Projects Spotlight.
- F&M: Galileo Redesign – ARCS worked with the Facilities and Maintenance Department to design the audiovisual systems during the renovation of the Galileo Auditoria. This included the video projection, assisted listening, lecture capture, and audio distribution systems.
- Talithia Williams, Susan Martonosi, Kenji Koza: Math35 – ARCS worked closely with the faculty to develop course content, course assignments, and user guides to support the transition from using Minitab to R, an open source statistics package, for Math 35.
- Satyan Devadoss: Website for student projects in computational geometry
- Lelia Hawkins & Rachel Levy: Developing an R package for atmospheric sample data analysis and visualization
- Albert Dato: Interactive Simulation – Using a game engine, create an interactive experience for students to