WHAM Data Visualization
Instructions for Navigating Tableau
The results are presented in six different interactive charts:
- Time per student shows the average hours spent on respondents’ full course load by week outside of class or lab.
- Time distribution shows the distribution of hours spent on respondents’ full course load by week outside of class or lab.
- Time per course shows the average time that respondents spend on any single course by week outside of class or lab.
- Time distribution per course shows the distribution of time that respondents spend on any single course by week outside of class or lab.
- Course-related questions shows the percentage of respondents who answered yes to each of the four course-related questions by week.
- Wellness question shows the percentage of respondents to answered “yes” to each of the eight wellness questions, by week.
Each of these different views of the data has filters, located off at the bottom, which allow you to select the categories you wish to see displayed in the charts. Simply check and uncheck the filters to change the data display. Additional information about using the interactive filters.
Additional Helpful Hints
- Hover over the displays in the chart to see details.
- If the number of respondents in a given view compromises respondent confidentiality, results will not display.
- You can undo filter selection or reset your view by using the Undo and Revert links located at the bottom of the visualization.
- Oct. 10, 2018 – Visualization was updated to include “Time distribution” and “Distribution per course” tabs. Distribution statistics also now available when hovering over time averages.