Report on 100 Days of Community Connections

Dear Harvey Mudd Community,

As I mentioned in The Mudd Minute celebrating my first 100 days as president of Harvey Mudd College, I want to thank you all for helping me feel so welcome. I appreciate your kindness and generosity in sharing with me your thoughts and aspirations for the College.

During my first 100 days, I have been privileged to be part of more than 105 meetings and events with nearly 1,400 of you. In addition to sharing your thoughts in these individual and group meetings and events, 187 of you submitted your thoughts online. I appreciate your enthusiastic participation in this process and your candid comments.

I have synthesized what I learned from you into six key themes that I believe will help lead us into the future. I’ve compiled those into a report: 100 Days of Community Connectionswhich also is included as part of the Community Connections website. I hope you will review it and let me know if you believe there is something we should amend. You can share your feedback using the online form.

Again, I thank you all for being part of this incredible journey. I look forward to our continued partnership as we work together to further propel Harvey Mudd College to new heights of innovation. 

Sincerely,

Harriet B. Nembhar